Monday, December 5, 2011

Love

How would I describe love? Torturing. You have heaven next to you just waiting to be noticed and loved. She had a stare in her eyes that can make anyone feel amazing. She gives me this euphoric feeling every time I her hands land on my chest during a kiss. Her lips are just as torturous as love itself. You may ask yourself why we love and gate these feelings. The bad before the good. I hate the feelings of love because they are the only feelings I find indescribable. They are the only feelings I don't understand. I love them because love is like one big puzzle to solve with something like a dream except a woman. Trying to open up love's secrets with eachother is fun and amazing, and you always need the right person to figure out love. It's a good feeling once you solve it all. Trying to map out the meaning of love with someone on my mind that love can not even describe my feelings for, is hard. I love it. Every time I think of us I think of you pressed up against me with your hands on my chest and you in my arms. The times that we stood still while the time stopped so we could stay with eachother longer. The times where it was so hard to say goodbye to one another. Where we didn't have a care in the world only to let our love drift and collide. Love makes me cry. I'm afraid of love. Love for me is a complete hell. Oh god when I see her beautiful hair I can only smile. When I see her smile back at me it lifts me up in ways the are just so amazing. Her voice is that of an angel's, so clean, so pure, so stunning. Your soft skin is amazing to touch and feel. Your personality is something of a perfect dream, a dream that only a wish could give you. Your so nice and down to earth. Your always so unpredictable and I love it. I love you so much. You usually in a pretty good mood and that's another feature that I absolutely adore. When you laugh and smile and act so spontaneous, it brings me back to life. The feeling of having you around can put someone in the greatest mood. When you try to ease someones pain you always do so out of pure love, your so gentle, soothing, and caring. You care with the most gentle of hands and when you pick me up, you bring me to paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment