There is always the question. What is the meaning of life? The answer is, there is no meaning in general. What life means to you is the answer to what you want it to mean. Why I say this is the answer is because everyone knows that they are different from everyone else. Nobody can be the same. Think of it like a baseball game. You could be front row watching the game. Another person could be in the exact opposite seat as you. You both see the game just at different views. My point is that what life may mean to you could mean something completely different to me. Another question I ask myself is how do I spend my life? The most appropriate answer I tell myself is that you have to be completely different. Don't let anyone control what you do. Most of us fear death. Why? Death is nothing to be afraid of. We all die in the end. So lets not take anything for granted. No matter what or who gave us this beautiful planet or where we go when we die we still have life. Love every minute of this life. Make it a good life.
The answer's in the back of Frankel's book, Man's Search for Meaning. Almost the very last page, as I recall.
ReplyDelete